Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday at IGC

We are in an AWESOME newcomers class . . .Bishop teaches a vital course on Redemption. This week's teaching topic: Remember Who You Are! Those new to IGC (and a few oldies) are being reminded of our REALITY as redeemed people of God:

  • We receive a new spirit when we are BORN AGAIN!

  • We were created for FELLOWSHIP with God!

  • And re-created for FELLOWSHIP with God!

  • In defining God - Do Not DISSECT Him!

It's not too late to join the class - Tuesdays at 7:00.

Student Responses?

I love this ministry because it teaches and lives redemptive truth

This place takes the puzzle pieces of your life and help put things back
together

I've served the Lord along time. Every night when I got home from
church, I used to ask, "where's the freedom"? Since I started coming here
I now have it.